Sunday 16 June 2013

Work Experience with Footprint Scenery (2012)


At the beginning of 2012 I worked with Footprint Scenery in Peckham, London for several weeks whilst there I helped with many different projects, but one of the most unforgettable moments was helping out with the things for the opening cermenoy's of the London 2012 Olympic and Para Olympic games.


Here are a few things I helped out with:

The levers for when the chimneys were raised ...



... and the bodysuits with the countries names attached worn underneath the dresses in the parade (I'll never forget those couple of days screwing hundreds of bolts on by hand ... my fingers were burning by the end of it).







I also helped to prepare the umbrellas for the parade in the opening ceremony of the Para Olympic games.

No comments:

Post a Comment